Feb. 26 #cgafriday "Making Ends Meet" OPEN CGA Forum 1
Common Ground for Action Forum - Open (online forum)
Join other citizens in a powerful 2-hour online deliberation on economic security, opportunity and equality!
This online forum will run from 2 - 4 pm EASTERN TIME, Friday, Feb. 26.
Please RSVP (at right) so we know how many to expect.
Here's how you join the forum:
- On Friday, Feb. 26, all you need to is click HERE at about 1:55 pm EASTERN TIME, so that we can start our forum promptly at 2 pm ET. (Please note, that link will only go live 10 minutes before the start of the forum, so don't bother clicking right away.)
- If for any reason the link above doesn't work, you can simply copy and paste this link into your browser's URL bar: http://findcommonground.org/game/join?joinId=471510930
- We'll be using the Making Ends Meet issue guide, which is available for FREE download! Please try to review the issue guide before our forum on Friday.
- Please note, CGA forums run about 2 hours.
- New to online forums? Watch our "How To Participate" video before the forum.
All forums on Making Ends Meet will be part of Kettering Foundation's reporting on this issue to policymakers throughout 2016, so it's a great opportunity to make sure your voice is heard— join us!
No supporting documents were uploaded by the moderator