Baylor PDI Civic Life Summit
* Are you a campus, church, or community leader looking to lead a different kind of conversation?
* Are you a concerned citizen looking to address public issues in a way that brings people together?
* Are you looking for better ways of engaging in important conversations about public issues?
* Are you looking for tools and practices that can foster respect and understanding across difference?
Learn how to:
* Build mutual respect & understanding across race, religion, politics, and more
* Move beyond divisiveness to have a different kind of conversation
* Develop tools to help groups work together for a greater good
* Identify common ground across difference and potential steps forward together
* Lead processes and develop practices to enhance civic literacy
* Develop a framework for public engagement within your group or sphere of influence
No supporting documents were uploaded by the moderator